Lamentations 3:22-23 Amplified Bible (AMP)
22It is because of the Lord’s mercy and loving-kindness that we are not consumed, because His [tender] compassions fail not. 23They are new every morning; great and abundant is Your stability and faithfulness
Dear brethren in Christ, please join us to celebrate the mercy and loving kindness of God on Thursday 03, 2012.
- Bless the Lord all day, rejoice and be happy in His presence.
- Do not ask, only be thankful.
- Reminisce on His goodness, towards you and all that are yours.
- Use as many hymns and psalms to express your appreciation.
- Witness to as many people as possible.
- You have received abundantly, from your Heavenly Father, sow abundantly into other people’s lives.
- Share this event with other people, form groups and communities to celebrate the mercy and loving kindness of our God.
- Blow the trumpets, and sound the alarm, declare the majesty and awesomeness of the Almighty God of Zion, the Holy One of Israel!