Shalom! Shalom! Shalom!
“Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee”.
Peace, perfect peace, in this dark world of sin?
The blood of Jesus whispers peace within.
Peace, perfect peace, by thronging duties pressed?
To do the will of Jesus, this is rest.
Peace, perfect peace, with sorrows surging round?
On Jesus’ bosom naught but calm is found.
Peace, perfect peace, with loved ones far away?
In Jesus’ keeping we are safe, and they.
Peace, perfect peace, our future all unknown?
Jesus we know, and He is on the throne.
Peace, perfect peace, death shadowing us and ours?
Jesus has vanquished death and all its powers.
It is enough: earth’s struggles soon shall cease,
And Jesus call us to Heaven’s perfect peace. (Edward H. Bickersteth, Jr., 1875)
- Join us to decree and declare the perfect peace of God on earth.
- Pray that the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ will be sufficient for you and all that are yours in these turbulent times.
- Ask God to give you the spirit of wisdom and understanding that will navigate you through the maze of life.
- Pray for His abiding presence in the uncertainties of this present world
- Pray that you will understand and accept the will of God for your life.
- Pray that you will be a good steward of His revelations.
- Pray for one another.
- Invoke the power that is in the blood of Jesus constantly. It is the balm of Gilead, that soothes every wounded soul.
- Declare your safety and protection in the safe arms of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Rebuke every spirit of fear, stress and doubt. Declare, that it is well!